As a member of NTA you receive an impressive list of benefits:
- Members can hold office or serve on standing committees.
- Members receive an official personalized membership certificate.
- Members qualify to apply for NTA sponsored research grants and scholarships.
- May ask for a professional mentor
- May subscribe to the NTA members discussion group/information link
- May apply apply for the only accredited professional certification offered by a tutorial association.
- Members may apply for professional liability or medical insurance. There you can download applications for coverage. (Members can also contact Forest T Jones at the home office at (800) 821-7303 or www.ftj.com and be directed to a customer service representative to answer questions or fulfill requests.)
- Private Practice Owners may conduct employee/tutor background checks through the NTA
- Members receive online access to the NTA newsletter.
- Members can attend the annual conference, which provides the latest information regarding tutor training, tutorial research, tutoring methods and practices. The annual NTA conference also provides an opportunity to network with other tutors and tutor administrators.
- Members are linked with the oldest and largest association dedicated exclusively to tutoring.
- Members are eligible to receive discounts on NTA products and services.